In AllSight 8.0, you will finally be able to plan and manage your hardware refresh schedule right inside the AllSight web UI.
In addition to many additional enhancements in AllSight 8.0, like web-based imports and more ways to customize the user interface, the new Hardware Replacement Extra will let you:
- create a list of replacement models, including configuration details and cost
- link your current computer records to the models that will be replacing them
- project costs across the next 5 months, quarters, or years
- download replacement budget details in spreadsheet format
- quickly copy asset management data from the old record to the new
During the webinar, we’ll first give you a brief demo of all the new features, and then we’ll take a deep dive into setting up and using the new computer refresh budgeting functionality. We hope you can join!
Watch the embedded video below:
AllSight is better than any other product in the world at computer hardware and software usage tracking. If you’re interested in more information, check out our reviews at softwarereviews.com, and then head on over to our testimonials page to see what others think!