The 220.127.116.11 image has been released (2019-10-02) with optimized support for MacOS Catalina. In the previous release, client installation on MacOS 10.15 had to be initiated with a right-click due to notarization. That step is no longer required. However, this change forces us to drop support for MacOS 10.8 Mountain Lion. 10.9 is the new minimum.
This release also includes a number of additional bug fixes and enhancements. A complete list of changes can be found here. Notable fixes and new features include:
- Newer computer operating system names didn’t display in the prior release. For example, “10.15 Catalina” displayed only as “10.15.” All OS names should now report properly.
- The KeyReporter Sign In button was not working in newer versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. It should now work as intended.
- A new option allowing users to “use division from usage event” has been added to the KeyConfigure report builder for various Login reports. Previously all reports compiled usage based on where computers are at the time the report is run. Now they can be run based on where they were when each usage event occurred.
- System usernames can now be specified by referencing a tag.
- Additional fields have been added to Purchase and Policy Details pages in the KeyReporter web interface.
For full details on all changes and bug fixes, visit the Release History.
Author: Jason Schackai
Training and implementation specialist by day, user experience designer by night, Jason helps users learn the ropes of Sassafras, while mining their difficulties for ways to improve the product. As his father once told him: “Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy!”