The 220.127.116.11 image has been released, which includes a number of minor bug fixes and enhancements. A complete list of changes can be found here. Notable new fixes and features include:
- When embedded with frame-body or frame-core, the “list view” of a computer location in KeyReporter did not display. This problem has been resolved.
- The Logins Peak (DIV) and similar reports did not properly apply Time Sets in 18.104.22.168. Time sets now work as intended in these reports.
New KeyConfigure Features:
- The “Login Time” column has been added as an option to display in the Connected Clients window. This feature will allow admins to sort active client sessions, based on user name (instead of computer), in the order they logged into KeyServer.
- The status icon from lab/floorplan page is now displayed next to each computer name on the Computers page.
- The “Create Similar” option has now been added to item menus on the Saved Report page.
- On the Software page, the number of installs for each product now updates with the current page scope.
- The Policy Usage widget has been modified to allow Observe policies to be selected.
- A new Config Families report has been added to show all the product editions included in a Family Product definition
For full details on all changes and bug fixes, visit the Release History.