Known issues (if any) that have been addressed subsequent to the most recent full image release are listed below. If you are experiencing any of these issues and you are anxious for a fix, please contact Sassafras to request a beta build for testing. And as always, please report any bugs that you find. If we don't know about a bug, it will never make it onto this list!
Note that this list contains issues that have been fixed or addressed for an upcoming release. There might be other reported issues that we are still working on. Those will be added to the list once we have resolved them.
- Bug fix: High CPU usage in some cases when a process with DLL tracking is running (Windows only) (5455)
- Change: Include contents of btrfs file systems in software audits (Linux only) (5467)
- Bug fix: Idle events show with simultaneous start and stop times (5461)
- Bug fix: Opening Purchase Detail windows can be slow in some cases when there are many purchase upgrades (5479)
- Bug fix: Password cannot be set on a newly created account until the account details have been saved (5082)
- Bug fix: Crash when enabling a script from the Settings page (5460)
- Bug fix: Double-clicking a row expansion triangle on list pages can duplicate the expanded contents (5462)
- Bug fix: Map set page does not show list view when embedded with frame-core prefix (5471)
- Bug fix: After adding a map to a division-based map set, a new map cannot be added until the page is refreshed (5474)
- Bug fix: Saving changes on Time Set details page does not adjust the UI to reflect the save (5475)
- Change: Improve tag-based map creation, simplify how computers are added to maps (5452)
- Bug fix: Remote Broker denies connection to the client when server clocks differ by even just a few seconds (5458)