Known issues (if any) that have been addressed subsequent to the most recent full image release are listed below. If you are experiencing any of these issues and you are anxious for a fix, please contact Sassafras to request a beta build for testing. And as always, please report any bugs that you find. If we don't know about a bug, it will never make it onto this list!
Note that this list contains issues that have been fixed or addressed for an upcoming release. There might be other reported issues that we are still working on. Those will be added to the list once we have resolved them.
- Bug fix: Improved detection of VM host (macOS only) (5501)
- Bug fix: Some stringified JSON objects are not formatted correctly in certain cases (5510)
- Bug fix: Scheduled scripts use default settings instead of preset values (5514)
- Change: Support tunnel transitions through proxies like nginx (5491)
- Bug fix: Minor UI improvements (5486)
- Bug fix: Dark Mode not detected correctly on Big Sur (macOS only) (5488)
- Bug fix: Computer Last Audit and Base Audit are not set during import (5499)
- Bug fix: Enforce correct maximum length of Notes for Computers, Users, and other objects (5503)
- Change: Supply a constant-value column for use in import instructions (5509)
- Bug fix: Potential crash in rare circumstances when under heavy load (5340)
- Bug fix: Object alignment buttons on floorpan edit page are non-operational (5484)
- Bug fix: Saved results of Primary Computer and Primary User extras is incorrect if some values contain commas (5487)
- Change: Add support for using host validation services to generate SSL certificate (5515)