Known issues (if any) that have been addressed subsequent to the most recent full image release are listed below. If you are experiencing any of these issues and you are anxious for a fix, please contact Sassafras to request a beta build for testing. And as always, please report any bugs that you find. If we don't know about a bug, it will never make it onto this list!
Note that this list contains issues that have been fixed or addressed for an upcoming release. There might be other reported issues that we are still working on. Those will be added to the list once we have resolved them.
- Bug fix: Software audit can take a very long time on systems that have certain software products installed (Windows only) (5126)
- Bug fix: Software audit includes programs in some locations that should be ignored (Windows only) (5127)
- Change: Ignore certain directories during software audit scan (5124)
- Change: Improve identification of some programs to avoid ID collisions (Windows only) (5130)
- Bug fix: Potential crash when creating a new Section or a new Admin account or group after deleting other accounts or groups (5128)
- Bug fix: Under certain circumstances the Administrators Role is removed from external accounts to which it had been added (5129)
- Bug fix: Some products might not be retrieved from PRS on a large server with many new program discoveries (5133)
- Bug fix: Minor UI fixes and improvements (5119)
- Bug fix: Under certain circumstances, running a Chart-based report can cause indefinite high CPU usage (5122)