Known issues (if any) that have been addressed subsequent to the most recent full image release are listed below. If you are experiencing any of these issues and you are anxious for a fix, please contact Sassafras to request a beta build for testing. And as always, please report any bugs that you find. If we don't know about a bug, it will never make it onto this list!
Note that this list contains issues that have been fixed or addressed for an upcoming release. There might be other reported issues that we are still working on. Those will be added to the list once we have resolved them.
- Change: Improved identification of certain programs that share the same internal file name (Windows only) (5987)
- Bug fix: Local Backups are not created (5991)
- Bug fix: Privilege settings for custom field values are not listed in Role details windows (5990)
- Bug fix: Minor UI improvements (5993)
- Bug fix: Minor UI improvements (6000)
- Bug fix: Potential crash when receiving certain requests from Chromebook clients (Linux only) (5988)
- Bug fix: Saved images of dashboard widgets are blacked out or clipped in some cases (5998)
- Bug fix: Saved images of dashboard widgets are blacked out or clipped in some cases (5999)
- Change: Adjust format of Loaner notification e-mail to make overdue hardware more prominent (5996)