Known issues (if any) that have been addressed subsequent to the most recent full image release are listed below. If you are experiencing any of these issues and you are anxious for a fix, please contact Sassafras to request a beta build for testing. And as always, please report any bugs that you find. If we don't know about a bug, it will never make it onto this list!
Note that this list contains issues that have been fixed or addressed for an upcoming release. There might be other reported issues that we are still working on. Those will be added to the list once we have resolved them.
- Bug fix: Trusted Service connections fail when client or server is 22.214.171.124 (3431)
- Bug fix: Invalid serial numbers might be used as Computer IDs (3434)
- Change: Ignore certain computer UUIDs that are known to be invalid (3233)
- Bug fix: Possible crash at startup if certain files are in use by another process (3401)
- Bug fix: Possible failure during install/upgrade when attempting to copy a database file that needs to be fixed (3417)
- Change: Reclaim entitlements that are assigned by audit once the product has been installed, even if there has been usage (3435)
- Bug fix: Clicking a URL to run a report causes a crash (3427)
- Bug fix: Arrow and Return keys cause unwanted behavior when editing a box name for Availability Maps (3385)
- Bug fix: Name of selected computer in an Availability map displays underneath other computer icons (3386)
- Bug fix: Computer utilization widget does not use useful labels for longer time ranges (3415)
- Bug fix: Login as Guest fails sporadically (3433)
- Change: Added a configuration option to limit connections to certain versions of SSL/TLS (3413)
- Change: Scale entire availability map to fit width of page (3436)
- Bug fix: Login Peaks report is off by a day when run on entire data set (3402)