Known issues (if any) that have been addressed subsequent to the most recent full image release are listed below. If you are experiencing any of these issues and you are anxious for a fix, please contact Sassafras to request a beta build for testing. And as always, please report any bugs that you find. If we don't know about a bug, it will never make it onto this list!
Note that this list contains issues that have been fixed or addressed for an upcoming release. There might be other reported issues that we are still working on. Those will be added to the list once we have resolved them.
- Change: Special case some program identifiers to distinguish between different programs (4115)
- Bug fix: Publisher column is blank in Unmanaged (PROD) report (4112)
- Bug fix: Products in Discovered cannot be moved to other categories (4131)
- Change: Display "Mojave" name for macOS X 10.14 (4119)
- Change: Show estimated lease expiration in Node/User List for Policy windows for computers actively using the policy (4120)
- Change: Add "Trailing" time range selections in Report Builder (4123)
- Change: Show tag labels in tag-filtered windows (via double-click on tag) (4128)
- Bug fix: Menu of Reports on a Map floorpan page does not include Division reports (4091)
- Bug fix: Residual Value, Depreciation reports and widgets give incorrect values for purchases in CFY (4117)
- Bug fix: Rename some dashboard-generated reports to be more relevant to the initiating widgets (4118)
- Bug fix: Incorrect Product filter is used for the "Products Not Being Used" widget (4130)
- Change: Improvements to Software Availability page (4127)
- Change: Count each computer once in Program Family Installs widget, for the highest installed version (4134)
- Bug fix: Usage (COMP x plcy) with computer tag and single policy reports "no data" (4106)