Known issues (if any) that have been addressed subsequent to the most recent full image release are listed below. If you are experiencing any of these issues and you are anxious for a fix, please contact Sassafras to request a beta build for testing. And as always, please report any bugs that you find. If we don't know about a bug, it will never make it onto this list!
Note that this list contains issues that have been fixed or addressed for an upcoming release. There might be other reported issues that we are still working on. Those will be added to the list once we have resolved them.
- Bug fix: Launches of some Bentley programs can pause for several minutes (Windows only) (5140)
- Bug fix: Server address is sometimes reverted tot he default when installing an upgrade (Linux only) (5339)
- Bug fix: In certain Linux configurations the client agent process is not started automatically at user login (Linux only) (5344)
- Change: Detect and exclude special redundant volumes from audit scans (Mac OS only) (5058)
- Change: Support AD Federation Service for admin auth (via OIDC) (5345)
- Bug fix: In some cases using Tags as the targets produces a report with no results (5330)
- Bug fix: Reconcile action makes improper suggestions when purchase start date is in the future (5331)
- Bug fix: Minor UI improvements (5332)
- Bug fix: State of displayed columns in saved report is not honored when opened in KeyConfigure (5335)
- Bug fix: Minor UI improvements (5342)
- Bug fix: Minor UI improvements (5343)
- Change: Add an option to include report files as enclosures in e-mail notifications (4388)