Yesterday we released a new image (2013-10-28), and with this release, all components of K2 fully support the latest OS versions from Microsoft and Apple.
- Deploy KeyAccess 18.104.22.168 on Windows 8.1 and Server 2012 R2 in order to work around Microsoft’s OS version bug so that 8.1 is reported to KeyAccess instead of 8.0 (see more details about this Windows API issue here)
- Use KeyConfigure 22.214.171.124 to be able to correctly display Windows 8.1 and 2012 R2 OS names (e.g. “Windows 8.1 Professional” in addition to “6.3 build 9600”)
- Use KeyConfigure 126.96.36.199 on Windows when applying the optional “keyed” feature to 64-bit applications for deployment on Windows 8.1 and 2012 R2
- Use KeyServer and KeyReporter Mac installers from the latest (2013-10-28) release to avoid a harmless dialog prompt during installation
- Note: KeyConfigure and KeyServer prior to version 188.8.131.52 will not run on Mac OS 10.9